The greatest form of leadership is service to others. Every leader is a servant first. From the parking lot to the pulpit, everyone serves. Each role is different but they are all equally important.
We’d love for you to get involved! Whatever your gifting, interests, or schedule— there is a place for you!
1 Peter 4:10 says “As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another, as good stewards of God’s varied grace: whoever speaks, as one who speaks oracles of God; whoever serves, as one who serves by the strength that God supplies – in order that in everything God may be glorified through Jesus Christ. To him belong glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.”
Some examples of where you can serve:
* Wee Crossing (0 to 5yrs old)
* Kids Crossing (1st – 6th grade)
* Campus Way (Middle and High School)
* Connections (Greeting, Ushering, etc.)
* Office Administration
* Finances (counting team, bookkeeping, etc.)
* Worship (Music, Singing)
* Tech-Audio/Video, Projection
Click the link below and complete the form and we’ll get you on a team in no time!