Our Mission is to “Equip Believers to be Fruitful”
Crossing Community is a Bible teaching, non-denominational, Christian Church.
Our desire is to equip believers through the teaching of God’s Word to live purposeful, fruitful lives so they may grow in using their unique giftedness to come alongside their church and others in the life long journey of faith.
What can I expect my first time?
- We want you to be comfortable, so come in casual or wear your Sunday best!
- There’s hot coffee!
- The services typically last a little over an hour.
- Bold preaching that is centered on God’s Word (the Bible). Click here for our Statement of Beliefs
- There is a place for your child/ren to be ministered to on Sundays!
- Wee Crossing (newborn to kindergarten) is available for the whole service.
- Kids Crossing (1st – 5th grade) join adults for worship, then head downstairs for small group lessons.